TP-Link 16x port 10/100Mbps Network Ethernet Switch
The 16-Port Fast Ethernet Switch TL-SF1016 is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding workgroup and departmental connectivity requirements. A reliable, easy-to-use switch without the complexity of management, the TL-SF1016 provides 16 10/100Mbps ports. The TL-SF1016 combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance resulting in an exceptional value for any cost-conscious network administrator who wants the best possible solution at the best possible price.
Ease of Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also Rackmountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
The rack-mount size metal case design combined with a safety certified internal power supply make the Switch the most robust product which is very cost-effective for a less than 16 user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1016 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly.
- 16 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
- AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- External Power Supply: 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.3 x 7.1 x 1.7in. (440 x 180 x 44mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- MAC Address Table: 8K
- Advanced Functions:
- 802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
- Auto-Uplink Every Port
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Package Contents:
- Power Cord
- User Guide
- System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7
- MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing