TP-Link CPE510 5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Network Outdoor Access Point
TP-LINK's 5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE510 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE510 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
Enterprise Hardware Design
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE510 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30? (-22?) to +70 ? (158?).
Advanced Antenna System
Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna and dedicated metal reflection ensures higher gain and lower noise interference.
High Power & High Sensitivity
In advanced, high power Tx (up to 27dBm/500mw) and high sensitivity Rx (up to -95dBm) radio front-end design breaks down the barriers of traditional Wi-Fi transmission range, making CPE510 an ideal product for outdoor wireless networking applications.
Professional Outdoor Design
CPE510 is designed to work in harsh environments, even in some of the world's most hostile climate conditions.
- Weatherproof Design: With its outdoor weatherproof enclosure and industrial-level hardware design, CPE510 can continue operating in various weather conditions, such as sunshine, rainfall, wind, snow or extremely low/high temperature environment(-30°C~70°C).
- Double Protection against ESD Attacks: Besides its grounding terminal, CPE510 offers another way to eliminate ESD attacks via the PoE adapter and Ethernet cable with grounding wire. The CPE510's additional security measures provide up to 15KV ESD and 6000V lightning protection for more reliable operation.
TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user experience, to mitigate these effects, the CPE510 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
15km+ Wireless Data Transmission
Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission over 15km+, tested in the field.
Pharos Control – Centralised Management System
CPE510 also comes equipped with centralised management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
User-friendly web-based management system allows professionals to apply more specific configurations.
- Processor: Qualcomm Atheros Enterprise AR9350B 560MHz CPU, MIPS 74Kc
- Memory: 64MB DDR2 RAM, 8MB Flash
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN0,Passive PoE in)
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN1, Passive PoE Passthrough)
- 1 x Grounding Terminal
- 1 x Reset Button
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 224 x 79 x 60mm
- Built-in 13dBi 2x2 Dual-polarized Directional Antenna
- Beam Width: 45° (H-Plane) / 30° (E-Plane)
- Note: For more details, please refer to datasheet
- 15KV ESD Protection
- 6000V Lightning Protection
- 13 Watts Max
- Note: When deployed using Passive PoE, the power drawn from the power source will be higher by some amount depending on the length of the connecting cable.
- Passive Power over Ethernet via LAN0 (+4,5pins; -7,8pins)
- Voltage range: 16-27VDC
- Outdoor ASA stabilized plastic material
- IPX5 waterproof Certification
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n (with Pharos MAXtream disabled)
- Proprietary Protocol: TDMA Mode (with Pharos MAXtream enabled)
- Up to 300Mbps (40MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 144.4Mbps (20MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 72.2Mbps (10MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 36.1Mbps (5MHz,Dynamic)
- Note: Available operating frequency may vary depending on the limitations of the countries or regions in which the device is used.
- 54M: -75dBm, 48M: -76dBm, 36M: -83dBm, 6-24M: -95dBm
- MCS15: -73dBm, MCS14: -74dBm, MCS13: -76dBm
- MCS12: -80dBm, MCS11: -83dBm, MCS10: -88dBm
- MCS9: -90dBm, MCS8: -93dBm, MCS7: -73dBm
- MCS6: -74dBm, MCS5: -76dBm, MCS4: -80dBm
- MCS3: -83dBm, MCS2: -88dBm, MCS1: -90dBm, MCS0: -93dBm
- 27dBm/500mw (Adjustable power by 1dBm)
- Note: Maximum transmission power may vary across different channels depending on the limitations of the countries or regions in which the device is used.
- Pharos MAXtream TDMA Technology
- 802.11a/n Modes
- Selectable Channel Width: 5/10/20/40MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmission Power Control
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- WDS Enable/Disable
- Security: WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption, 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption
- SSID Broadcast Enable/Disable
- Multi-SSID with VLAN Tagging (AP mode only)
- Distance/ACK Timeout Setting
- Wireless MAC Address Filter
- Beacon Interval/RTS Threshold/Fragmentation
- Threshold/DTIM Interval/AP Isolation/Short GI/Wi-Fi Multimedia
- Discovery and Remote Management via Pharos Control application
- HTTP/HTTPS Web-based management
- System Log
- SNMP Agent (v2c)
- Ping Watch Dog
- Dynamic DDNS
- SSH Server
- Wireless Signal Quality Indicators
- Signal Strength/Noise/Transmit CCQ/CPU/Memory
- Monitors: Throughput/Stations/Interfaces/ARP/Routes/WAN/DHCP
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Speed Test
- Optimized IGMP Snooping/Proxy for multicast applications
- Hardware watch dog
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS, IPX5
- Outdoor Wireless CPE
- 24V 1A Passive PoE Adapter
- Pole Mounting Straps
- AC Power Cord
- Installation Guide
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 8, Windows 7
- MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Note: We recommend you to use one of following Web browsers for an improved user experience: Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. IE browsers are not recommended.
- Operating Temperature: -30°C~70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing
POE Adapter Features
- Button: Remote Reset Button
- Certifications: CE/FCC/UL/IC/GS/PSB/C-tick/SAA/S-Mark/KC-mark
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 110 x 57 x 33.5mm
- Efficiency: >80%
- Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Input Current: 0.8A Max @ 100VAC
- Input Voltage: 100VA~240VAC @ 50Hz~60Hz
- 1 x AC Jack with Earth Ground
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (Power + Data)
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (Data)
- 24VDC, 1.0A Max
- +4, 5pins; -7, 8pins. (Support up to 60m Power over Ethernet)
- Output Voltage: 24VDC(+4,5pins; -7,8pins)
Power Status LEDs:
- 0~0.8A: Green
- 0.8A~1.0A: Red