TP-Link TL-SF1024 24x Port 10/100Mbps Network Switch
The 24-Port Fast Ethernet Switch TL-SF1024 is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding workgroup and departmental connectivity requirements. A reliable, easy-to-use switch without the complexity of management, the TL-SF1024 provides 24 10/100Mbps ports. The TL-SF1024 combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance resulting in an exceptional value for any cost-conscious network administrator who wants the best possible solution at the best possible price.
What This Product Does
The 24-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch TL-SF1024 provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 100Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1024 can save up to 75%* of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Ease of Use
The auto features of this fast ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
The rack-mount size steel case design, combined with a safety-certified internal power supply, make the switch the most robust product, which is very cost-effective for a less than 16-user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1024 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1024 work reliably.
- 24 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
- AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- External Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.3 x 7.1 x 1.7in. (440 x 180 x 44mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- MAC Address Table: 8K
- Advanced Functions:
- 802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
- Auto-Uplink Every Port
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Package Contents:
- Power Cord
- User Guide
- System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7
- MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing