TP-Link TL-WN722N High Gain Wireless USB Adapter
The TL-WN722N Wireless N USB Adapter allows you to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access high-speed Internet. Complying with IEEE 802.11n, they provide wireless speed of up to 150Mbps which is beneficial for online gaming or even video streaming. Wireless security encryption is available simply by pushing the QSS (Quick Setup Security) button, preventing the network from outside threats.
Wireless N -Speed & Range
Base on IEEE 802.11n technology, TL-WN722N mitigates data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment. Compared with legacy 54M products, TL-WN722N delivers enhanced performance, allowing for an enhanced user experience.
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts by using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhancing the wireless performance.
External Detachable High Gain Antenna
TL-WN722N offers a 4dBi high-gain external antenna that can be rotated and adjusted in different directions to suit various environments. For even more demanding applications, the antenna can be replaced with alternative antennas to increase wireless coverage.
QSS Button - Quick Wireless Encryption
Compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS), TL-WN722N features Quick Security Setup that allows users to instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "QSS" button. This automatically establishes a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but also more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password!
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security
TL-WN722N provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Button: Quick Security Setup (QSS) Button (WPS Compatible)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 93.5 x 26 x 11mm
- Antenna Type: Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)
- Antenna Gain: 4dBi
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency: 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Signal Rate:
- 11n: Up to 150Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- < 20dBm (EIRP, For countries using CE Standards)
- < 27dBm (EIRP, For countries using FCC Standards)
- Reception Sensitivity:
- 130M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 108M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Wireless Modes: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode
- Wireless Security:
- Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,
- Wireless MAC Filtering
- Modulation Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Advanced Functions: WMM, PSP X-LINK(For Windows XP), Roaming
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents:
- Wireless Adapter
- 4dBi detachable Omni directional antenna
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements: Windows 7 (32/64bits), Windows Vista (32/64bits), Windows XP (32/64bits), Windows 2000
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing